St. Elizabeth Palliative Care operates an outpatient clinic located in the Outpatient Cancer Care at St. Elizabeth Edgewood for oncology patients with pain and symptom management issues. The clinic operates on a limited schedule and appointments are made through outpatient cancer care.
To schedule an appointment, please call (859) 301-2237.
- Enhance quality of life for the patient and caregivers
- Assess and effectively manage pain and other disease related symptoms
- Identify and address emotional adjustment, social support and spiritual concerns
- Discuss treatment preferences, available options and Advance Directives
- Anticipate future care needs and coordinate services
- Improve communication among patients, caregivers and healthcare