It’s All About Support
Hospice care is as unique as the individual patients who come to us in search of this form of support and comfort. It’s focused on making the patient comfortable, while helping families cope with a difficult time of impending loss.
Here are some of the unique features of the service we offer:
- It’s palliative care, meaning we focus on providing comfort, rather than a cure.
- Our attention is focused on the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of both patient and family.
- Care is provided in the most comforting and supporting atmosphere, whether that be at home, a nursing facility or our inpatient center.
- An entire interdisciplinary team of compassionate professionals work together to provide care, including each patient's physician, the hospice medical director, registered nurse, social worker, chaplain, home health aide and specially-trained volunteers.
- Bereavement support is provided to each family following the death of their loved one.
Here are some of the unique services we offer (click on the links to learn more about each service):