On-site occupational health services offer you the convenience of having an occupational health expert at your worksite with access to the full-range of St. Elizabeth Business Health’s resources, including additional in-house expertise, support structures and knowledge. Bringing on-site services to the worksite is a cost effective way to manage medical costs, injury rates, lost time, and to show your workforce you care. At St. Elizabeth Business Health we have developed and implemented a team of medical professionals to be mobile and flexible to assist you in the design of an on-site program to meet your unique work environment and specific needs. Through a thorough assessment our team can work with you to design an on-site program.
Our services include On-site Staffing
- Physician and/or Physician Extender
- Occupational Health Nurse (click for more information)
- Wellness Coodinator/Specialist
- Physical Therapist
- Drug Screen Programs and Collections
- Physical Exams
- Medical Surveillance Monitoring
- Audiometric Testing
- Respiratory Program and Fit Testing
- PFT (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- TB Testing
- Blood draws
- Hepatitis B
- Wellness Services
- On-site Flu Shot Program
- OSHA Blood Borne Pathogen
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Ergonomic Education/Training
- Reasonable Suspicion
- Sexual Harassment
On-site Nursing Program
An on-site occupational health nurse program is a specialty practice providing for and delivering health and safety services to employers and their employees. The practice focuses on the promotion and restoration of health, prevention of illness and injury, and protection from occupational and environmental hazards.
The benefits to your company of contracting with St. Elizabeth Business Health to provide an Occupational Health Nurse include:
- Optimizing the health and safety of your employees.
- Collaborating with you, your employees, members of the health and safety team and other professionals in the development and implementation of services and programs.
- Provide a strategic approach to your occupational health and safety program.
- Immediate onsite delivery of safe, quality, and comprehensive occupational health and safety services.
- Relieves employer of the responsibility of clinically supervising a nurse.
Our partnership in delivering this on-site nurse program will assist in with the following services:
- Work Site Assessment
- Injury Care
- OSHA Log Management
- Hazard Prevention and Control
- Disability Management
- Safety Training and Education
- FMLA Case Work
- Program Management
For information regarding any of the above services contact Mary Lynn Brunemann, Business Health Sales and Marketing, at (859) 301-2574 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.