Your Nurse Navigator-A Friend and Guide on Your Road to Wellness
Someone To Turn To...
Someone To Answer Questions...
Someone To Listen...
… That’s what we all need when we’re patients with breast health issues. At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, our breast health nurse navigator is there to answer those needs. She will be an invaluable source of emotional support and stress relief as you negotiate your road back to full health.
Nurse Navigators are registered nurses who offer patients a point person to help educate and navigate them through all of the options that breast cancer presents. Watch this interview with St. Elizabeth’s Terri Bogan to learn more about our Nurse Navigator Program. Please click here to watch the THINK PINK video.
Your Breast Health Nurse Navigator also provides:
- A free comprehensive breast health manual, specific to St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- Help with insurance questions and concerns
- Help understanding medical terminology
- Help organizing appointments and navigating the healthcare system
- Help working with physicians, clinics, hospitals and insurers
- Help to connect with appropriate support groups
- High-risk breast care program
- Oncology support and counseling program
- Education materials and resources
- Help gathering information
Some Good News . . .
80% of breast lumps detected are not cancerous and present no health risk.
If you find a lump in your breast, please call your doctor for a complete evaluation.
For information on Nurse Navigator please call (859) 301-2273.