The Array of Diagnostic Procedures we Provide:
- Digital Mammography: State-of-the-art imaging at all sites.
- Screening Mammography: Routine imaging of the breast.
- Diagnostic Mammography: Problem-solving imaging of the breast.
- Breast Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to image breast tissue. Patients identified through diagnostic mammography as needing an ultrasound can receive it in the same place during the same visit.
- Needle Core Biopsy: A non-surgical breast biopsy using a tissue-sampling device guided by mammography or ultrasound images.
- Fine-Needle Aspiration: A non-surgical diagnostic or therapeutic procedure used to drain cysts in the breast.
- Needle Localization: A procedure to prepare a patient for a surgical biopsy, which allows a small breast lesion to be targeted for surgical removal.
State-of-the-art imaging at all sites.
The Spectrum of Supportive Services we Provide
- Women's Wellness Boutique: This one-of-a-kind shop offers a complete line of specialized products for breast cancer patients.
- Helping Each Other Breast Cancer Support Group.
- Digital Mobile Mammography Program: On-site mammography services at area businesses and other locations.
- Esther Marie Hatton Cancer Care Center: As Northern Kentucky's largest cancer treatment program, and one that is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer, this center’s medical staff includes the area’s leading physicians with specialties in breast and gynecological cancers.