Thank you for your interest in becoming a Volunteer at St. Elizabeth Healthcare!
There is a minimum commitment of 6 months required for College Volunteers. However, Summer Break Volunteer Opportunities are available with a minimum 8 week commitment.
If you are able to meet this commitment, please follow the process outlined below for how to become a Volunteer.
1) Print and complete our New Volunteer Packet
2) Review our variety of Volunteer Positions
3) Review the Medical Requirements listed below and obtain the necessary immunizations and/or records
- Birthdate prior to 1957: No immunization record required
- Birthdate of 1957 or after: Obtain proof of immunizations
- We require proof of 2 Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) and 2 Varicella immunizations, or proof that you have had the disease
4) Complete the Online Volunteer Application
5) Complete Online Hospital Orientation
6) Call to schedule a Placement Interview at the location you are most interested in and bring your completed paperwork with you:
- Edgewood: (859) 301-2140
- Florence/Grant: (859) 212-5375
- Ft. Thomas/Covington: (859) 572-3166
7) Start Volunteering!