On the Run with Stacey
Check out St. Elizabeth Healthcare Physical Therapist Stacey McConnell in the new YouTube series, On the Run with Stacey. The On the Run with Stacey video series will feature runner-specific physical therapy information and advice to help all levels of runners meet their goals.
Whether you are training for a 5k or a marathon, Stacey McConnell, a licensed physical therapist, will provide you with the information you need to help you run your best race. Not only is he a physical therapist, but also an avid runner, with over 20 marathons under his belt.
In this episode, Stacey helps us get up and down those hills with advice for runners on proper strength training, concentrating on legs. Stronger legs help you go the distance as you add the miles when running.
To see a list of all the episodes click here
Providing a variety of services for active individuals and athletes, St. Elizabeth Healthcare Sports Medicine combines the expertise of Dr. Michael J. Miller, Sports Medicine Specialist, with outstanding physical therapy and athletic training services. With locations in Edgewood, Florence and Southgate, we are available to serve all your sports medicine needs. For more information, please contact our main office in Edgewood at (859) 301-5600.
We provide the following services:
- Medical evaluation by our staff physicians Dr. Michael Miller or Dr. Tyler Browning (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Sports Concussion program featuring ImPACTTM testing
- On-site X-ray facilities, operated by our registered radiological technicians (available at Florence and Edgewood offices only)
- Physical therapy services provided by experienced therapists and athletic trainers who deliver individualized attention to every patient we serve. We offer physical therapy services for a variety of orthopaedic and sports injuries to the foot/heel, ankle, knee, back and neck, elbow and shoulder as well as. We also offer post-surgical physical therapy.
- A full line of Orthopaedic Bracing to assist you as you recover.