At St. Elizabeth Healthcare’s Medical Village Pharmacy, each of our patients is treated like an MVP. Our team works to provide individualized service that caters to each patient’s unique needs. Our goal is to ensure that every individual that walks through our door receives the personal service expected from a small pharmacy.
Some of the MVP benefits you can count on from us are:
- Prescription consultations – Our Pharmacists will take as much time as you need to explain your prescription to you and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
- Quick service and refills – We know your time is valuable, and we promise to deliver quick service with no compromise on the level of customer service you expect.
- Competitive pricing – Whenever possible, we do our best to give you the feel of a small pharmacy with the pricing of a larger pharmacy.
- Most insurance plans accepted – Feel free to talk to a member of our team to ensure whether or not your plan is accepted.
- Convenient location with designated parking - The Medical Village Pharmacy in Edgewood has added two new parking spots, making it even easier for our patients to quickly drop off or pick up prescriptions. The dedicated parking spots are just past the circle driveway along the side of the Doctors Building.
Are you looking for our Anti-coagulation Clinics? Please click here.