The health of a company is impacted significantly by the health of its executive team. As an executive it can be a challenge trying to balance the daily demands of business with the time needed to pay attention to one's health.
An Executive Wellness Program can be customized to meet your organization's specific healthcare needs. With limited leisure time and high productivity demands, it is critical for executives and employees to always be healthy. The Executive Physical is a comprehensive physical exam tailored towards the busy executive.
Whether you are trying to implement an Executive Health Program at your company or you are an individual needing an extensive executive physical, St. Elizabeth Business Health can design a program for you.
Our program is designed to provide a comprehensive physical examination including various state of the art diagnostic screenings as well as lifestyle consultations.
Our goal is to provide the executive with a medical experience to focus on the preventative side of health and wellness and to assist with the development of a healthy lifestyle and enhance productivity. The goal is to detect illness in its most treatable stage. Better yet, we work with executives to identify risk factors that respond positively to lifestyle changes.
Executive health care programs not only make good health sense, but good business sense as well. Indeed, according to 2002 findings by the University of Michigan Management Research Center, executives who underwent physical exams had 20% fewer health claims and lost 45% fewer workdays than those who did not. (Forbes Magazine)
St. Elizabeth Healthcare, a nationally recognized medical facility, has assembled an expert panel of providers as part of its executive health team. This team works closely to integrate all aspects of the physical exam experience providing many benefits to executive and companies alike.
If further clinical testing or care is needed beyond the executive physical program, the executive will have access to the full services of the nationally recognized St. Elizabeth Healthcare.
Please click on any of the features below to learn more:
More than a routine physical, the St. Elizabeth Executive Physical program uses diagnostic testing, a thorough physical exam, and lifestyle consultations to increase the likelihood of preventing health issues or identifying health issues before they become serious health conditions. The St. Elizabeth Executive Physical Program is committed to conducting a comprehensive and efficient exam, so executives spend the least amount of time away from work.
The Program offers a complete and systematic 2-part physical examination experience following national preventative medicine guidelines. The individual may choose any of the various components listed, and/ or choose according to recommended guidelines. The exam includes screenings for cardiovascular disease, cancer, and respiratory ailments. Extensive blood work and urinalysis are included. Body composition analysis, hearing, and vision are also tested, making the exam a true “head-to-toe” experience. For personalized service our navigator will escort you to each test and remain with you to answer questions and explain procedures.
Day #1 (allow 3 hours)
All labs and diagnostic testing are completed on the first day.
Day #2 (1-2 hours)
The second visit is scheduled a week or two later, so the physician will have the test results to conduct the physical exam and consultation. This allows for an in-depth evaluation, as well as an opportunity for personalized feedback and discussion with the physician. At the end of the evaluation, the physician will review test results, further discuss any health concerns and recommend appropriate follow up care. Consultation, if requested, with nutrition, exercise or wellness specialists can be arranged at this time.
Upon completion of the physical exam, a packet containing a physician summary letter and copies of all testing reports will be sent to the executive. We gladly will provide a copy to your primary care provider upon request. Our executive exams are intended to complement the medical care your executive already receives. If a primary provider is needed or a referral for specialized care is recommended, our medical team will assist the executive in this process.
Comprehensive exams, state of the art diagnostics, and an exceptional team of medical professionals combine to make the St. Elizabeth’s Executive Health Program a cost effective way to protect your company's most important asset - the executive!
Important Features - For the Executive
- The comprehensive exam goes beyond a traditional physical to include lifestyle management and an extensive medical consultation, all at one convenient location with plenty of time to discuss the individual's health status
- The screenings and exam are customizable to the person
- One call enables you to schedule all testing appointments
- Our Executive Physical Navigator will guide you through the executive physical from start to finish
- The executive health program is sensitive to the time pressures of busy executives
Important Features - For the Company
- The executive health program is designed to make it easy for the company representative to administer
- The executive health program can be customized to meet the budget and needs of various management levels
- A report outlining the collective health risks of the management team, allows the company to work with St. Elizabeth Healthcare to design an overall preventive health and education program.
- Based on the feedback we receive from executives, The St. Elizabeth Executive Physical program compares favorably to other nationally renowned executive health centers. Come experience St. Elizabeth's excellence in care and service!
Personalize Your Physical
Your visit to St. Elizabeth will be tailored to meet your individual health needs based on personal preferences and your initial consultation with our Executive Physical Navigator. Our program components consist of 3 parts:
- Diagnostic Screenings
- Physical Examination
- Lifestyle Consultations
- Diagnostic Screening can include the following:
- Comprehensive Blood Profile — Includes Chemistry Panel and CBC
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH)
- C-Reactive Protein
- Health Risk Appraisal (HRA)
- Vision Screening
- Audiometric Testing
- Chest X-ray
- Spirometry (PFT)
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Male Only
- Prostate PSA
- Female Only
- Pap Smear
- Dexa Scan
Wellness Imaging Available: View Recommended Guidelines
- Stroke and Cardiovascular Screening
- Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring
- CT Coronary Angiography
- Virtual Colonoscopy
Complete Medical History and Physical Exam and Consultation - Family history is assessed including past and present health. The examination includes medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, physician exam to include a full body skin exam and consultation. The physician addresses areas of preventative screening and noted health concerns. A personal review of testing results provides an opportunity to ask questions and discuss information with the physician.
Choose a consultation with our health care consultants to improve the plan for a healthier lifestyle.
- Nutrition Consultation - Through private consultation with a registered dietitian, clients are provided with a complete nutritional assessment and evaluation of eating style and the behavioral impact on their diet. A diet plan is developed in consideration of the client's needs with goals established for weight management, meal planning and optimal nutrient intake for health and wellness. The client will be provided with a summary of his or her intake after the initial assessment along with recommendations for diet changes. Additional follow-up sessions for diet reviews are available as either requested by the client or determined by client needs.
- Exercise Prescription - An evaluation of an each executive’s cardiopulmonary fitness, body composition, flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance will be performed. In addition, each executive will have a specific exercise plan designed to meet his or her needs.
- Wellness Consultation - This is a one on one consultation with a wellness specialist. This consultation will provide you with tools to develop a healthier life style.
- Travel Medicine and Immunization Consultation - Complete business and/or leisure travel immunization consultations with a licensed physician utilizing the current information available on diseases and illnesses affecting travelers.
Schedule a Physical and Request an Appointment
An appointment for an executive physical can be scheduled by calling:
Our Executive Physical Navigator can answer any questions, assist you with the scheduling of the exam and consultations, and will provide support throughout the process. Once the appointment is scheduled a packet will be mailed. This packet will include an appointment confirmation, medical forms and a health risk appraisal for you to complete as well as any pre-exam instructions.
Diagnostic Imaging Services (click to view)
Design a Company Program
Many employers entrust the health of their management team to the St. Elizabeth Business Health Executive Physical Program. To learn more about how our Executive Physical Program can benefit your company contact Mary Lynn Brunemann at firstname.lastname@example.org or (859) 301-2574.
St. Elizabeth Executive Physical Program operates through corporate or personal agreements. If you are covered under a corporate agreement the corporation will cover your costs unless services requested are beyond those outlined in the agreement.
If you enter a personal agreement, you agree to be responsible for the amount due. We do not bill or collect from private health plans.
Business Health Center Edgewood
200 Medical Village Drive
Edgewood, Kentucky 41017
Phone: (859) 301-2999
Fax (859) 301-2997
Hours of operation:
Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- From the I-275 loop, take the Turkeyfoot Road exit and turn south.
- Turn left on Thomas More Parkway.
- Turn right on Medical Village Drive. Turn left at 3rd stop sign.
- Follow Business Health Center signs, parking in the lot on your left.
- From I-75/I-71 take the I-275 East ramp to the Turkeyfoot Road exit and follow above directions.