At St. Elizabeth Business Health Center, our sole focus is occupational medicine. Our staff is multi-disciplinary with expertise in occupational medicine, prevention, rehabilitation, workers’ compensation and return-to-work strategies. Our objective is to partner with our client companies to assist with preventing injuries and to facilitate a quick return to work. This approach has proven to be successful because we strive to become familiar with all aspects of your company’s operations, job tasks and associate job descriptions.
- Our staff and facilities are exclusively for occupational medicine.
- A full continuum of occupational medicine services.
- Staff expertise in occupational medicine, occupational health nursing and industrial rehabilitation.
- Computerized company profile, injury tracking and reports with client internet access.
- Timely appointments, communication and results.
- Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable staff.
- Employee confidence that their employer has partnered with a medical provider who is providing the best care possible.
- Management time savings by working with a single provider.
- Providers who understand your company, OSHA, and workers’ compensation.
- Services are completed to your specifications.
- Injured workers are no longer lost in system.
- Reduction in lost work time and medical costs.
Click here to view a complete list of services.
For more information regarding any of the above services please email or call Mary Lynn Brunemann, Business Health Sales and Marketing, at (859) 301-2574.
Click here to pay your Business Health bill online.