News Room: St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit Upcoming Screening Sites
To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
Northern Kentucky - The St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be offering stroke and cardiovascular screenings at locations throughout Northern Kentucky during April. The CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit extends the experience and excellence of the St. Elizabeth Heart and Vascular Institute by providing screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke to where you live, work and play.
Using state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, the mobile unit can perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting all manner of risky health conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm and high blood pressure. The unit now offers a new cardiac age health risk assessment which includes a full lipid profile and a fasting glucose.
- Wednesday, April 2—Bank of Kentucky Warsaw, 400 East Main Street, Warsaw from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 3—Kroger Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 8—City of Wyoming, 9940 Springfield Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 10—St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, April 11—Kroger Union, 8825 U.S. 42, Union from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 12—Remke Market Turfway, 6920 Burlington Pike, Florence from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, April 14—St. Pius X Church, 348 Dudley Road, Edgewood from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 15—St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Road, Florence from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 16—Thomas More College, 333 Thomas More Parkway, Crestview Hills from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, April 17—Kroger Ft. Mitchell, 2150 Dixie Highway, Ft. Mitchell from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, April 25—St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 26—St. Mary’s Parish, 8246 East Main Street, Alexandria from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, April 28—Grant County Public Library, 201 Barnes Road, Williamstown from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 29—Kroger Crossroads, 375 Crossroads Blvd., Cold Spring from 2 to 6 p.m.
Special pricing of $25 for each individual screen, including peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery & abdominal aortic aneurysm, and the new cardiac age health risk assessment.
Please call (859) 301-WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment.
Back to top...