News Room: St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit Upcoming Screening Sites
To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
Northern Kentucky - The St. Elizabeth CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be offering stroke and cardiovascular screenings at locations throughout Northern Kentucky during March. The CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit extends the experience and excellence of the St. Elizabeth Heart and Vascular Institute by providing screenings, risk appraisals and education for diagnosing cardiovascular disease and stroke to where you live, work and play.
Using state-of-the-art ultrasound technology, the mobile unit can perform an array of on-site tests aimed at detecting all manner of risky health conditions including carotid artery disease, peripheral arterial disease, abdominal aortic aneurysm and high blood pressure. The unit now offers a new cardiac age health risk assessment which includes a full lipid profile and a fasting glucose.
- Monday, March 3—St. Elizabeth Physicians Aurora, 204 Bridgeway Street, Aurora, Indiana from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 4—St. Elizabeth Physicians Heart and Vascular, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (peripheral arterial disease only)
- Wednesday, March 5—Bank of Kentucky Mt. Zion, 330 Mt. Zion Road, Florence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, March 6—Kroger Newport, 130 Pavilion Parkway, Newport 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 7—Remke Market Taylor Mill, 5016 Old Taylor Mill Road, Taylor Mill from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Friday, March 14—Kroger Walton, 635 Chestnut Drive, Walton from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday, March 17—St. Elizabeth Physicians Dillsboro, 12827 Lenover Street, Dillsboro, Indiana from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 18—St. Elizabeth Florence, 4900 Houston Road, Florence from 12 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 19—Kroger Hebron, 3105 North Bend Road, Hebron from 2 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 20—St. Elizabeth Edgewood, 1 Medical Village Drive, Edgewood from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Friday, March 21—Kroger Lawrenceburg, 880 W. Eads Pkwy., Lawrenceburg, Indiana from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 22—City of Independence Health and Wellness Fair, Community Center, Independence from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 26—Plum Creek Christian Church, 961 Nagel Road, Butler from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Friday, March 28—St. Elizabeth Covington, 1500 James Simpson Jr. Way from 12 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29—Sharp Middle School, 35 Wright Road, Butler from 8 to 11 a.m.
Cost: Special pricing of $25 for each individual screen, including peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery & abdominal aortic aneurysm.
Reservations: Please call (859) 301-WELL (9355) to schedule an appointment.
Back to top...