News Room: St. Elizabeth Physicians Offers Free Health Screenings at All Convenient Care Locations in November
To download a pdf of this news release, please click here.
Crestview Hills, KY – St. Elizabeth Physicians will offer free health screenings at all Express Care and Urgent Care locations in November in recognition of American Diabetes Month. The screenings include Body Mass Index (BMI), blood pressure, and diabetes checks.
The locations include:
- St. Elizabeth Physicians Express Care
- Highland Heights—2885 Alexandria Pike in Highland Heights (Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sat: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.; Sun: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- St. Elizabeth Physicians Urgent Care
- Covington—4387 Winston Avenue in Covington (Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Florence—8460 U.S. Highway 42 in Florence (Mon-Fri: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Hebron—2091 North Bend Road in Hebron (Mon-Fri: 7 a.m. – 9 p.m.; Sat & Sun: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.)
The health screenings do not include any physician services and are unavailable to pregnant women and children under the age of two.
For more information, call 1-800-737-7900 or visit stedocs.com/walkincare. No appointment is necessary.
Back to top...