At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, keeping you healthy is a top priority. That's why we offer CardioVascular Mobile Screenings all over the tri-state region.
By deploying the mobile health van to locations where you live, work and play, St. Elizabeth strives to deliver topnotch care and technology directly to those who need it, where it is most accessible. In this way, the organization hopes to better prevent and reduce cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes through screenings, risk appraisals and education. To learn about the four different screenings available through our mobile unit, please click here.
Please click on the links below for the most up-to-date information on where our CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be. To register for a screening, call (859) 301-WELL (9355).
For a printable pdf of all of the November dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
- Monday, November 3 -- Kroger Independence
- Wednesday, November 5 -- Bank of Kentucky Florence
- Friday, November 7 -- Remke Markets Crescent Springs
- Saturday, November 8 -- Bank of Kentucky Walton
- Monday, November 10 -- Town and Country
- Thursday, November 13 -- 5 Seasons Country Club
- Monday, November 17 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians Lawrenceburg
- Tuesday, November 18 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Wednesday, November 19 -- Kroger Hebron
- Thursday, November 20 -- Kroger Crossroads
- Friday, November 21 -- Kroger Walton
- Monday, November 24 -- Kroger Lawrenceburg