At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, keeping you healthy is a top priority. That's why we offer CardioVascular Mobile Screenings all over the tri-state region.
By deploying the mobile health van to locations where you live, work and play, St. Elizabeth strives to deliver topnotch care and technology directly to those who need it, where it is most accessible. In this way, the organization hopes to better prevent and reduce cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes through screenings, risk appraisals and education. To learn about the four different screenings available through our mobile unit, please click here.
Please click on the links below for the most up-to-date information on where our CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be. To register for a screening, call (859) 301-WELL (9355).
For a printable pdf of all of the September dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
- Wednesday, September 2 -- BB&T Walton
- Thursday, September 3 -- Kroger Marketplace Independence
- Friday, September 4 -- Kroger Florence
- Wednesday, September 9 -- Boone County Fairgrounds
- Thursday, September 10 -- Kroger Marketplace Newport
- Friday, September 11 -- Remke Markets Crescent Springs
- Tuesday, September 15 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Thursday, September 17 -- Five Seasons Family Sports Club
- Wednesday, September 23 -- Kroger Lawrenceburg, IN
- Friday, September 25 -- St. Elizabeth Covington
- Saturday, September 26 -- Grant's Lick Baptist Church
- Monday, September 28 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians, Dillsboro, IN
- Tuesday, October 6 -- Kroger Ft. Mitchell
- Wednesday, October 7 -- BB&T Florence
- Thursday, October 8 -- Kroger Marketplace Newport
- Friday, October 9 -- Remke Markets Independence
- Saturday, October 10 -- Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Monday, October 12 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians, Lawrenceburg, IN
- Tuesday, October 13 -- St. Elizabeth Grant
- Wednesday, October 14 -- Kroger Cold Spring
- Thursday, October 15 -- Five Seasons Family Sports Club
- Tuesday, October 20 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Friday, October 23 -- St. Elizabeth Covington