At St. Elizabeth Healthcare, keeping you healthy is a top priority. That's why we offer CardioVascular Mobile Screenings all over the tri-state region.
By deploying the mobile health van to locations where you live, work and play, St. Elizabeth strives to deliver topnotch care and technology directly to those who need it, where it is most accessible. In this way, the organization hopes to better prevent and reduce cardiovascular disease, stroke and diabetes through screenings, risk appraisals and education. To learn about the four different screenings available through our mobile unit, please click here.
Please click on the links below for the most up-to-date information on where our CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit will be. To register for a screening, call (859) 301-WELL (9355).
For a printable pdf of all of the April dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
- Wednesday, April 1 -- Bank of Kentucky Warsaw
- Tuesday, Arpil 7 -- Kroger Union
- Thursday, April 9 -- Kroger Newport
- Saturday, April 11 -- Independence Senior Citizen and Community Center
- Thursday, April 16 -- Five Seasons Family Sports Club
- Friday, April 17 -- Remke Markets Independence
- Monday, April 20 -- Saint Pius X Church
- Tuesday, April 21 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Friday, April 24 -- St. Elizabeth Covington
- Saturday, April 25 -- Saint Mary Parish
- Tuesday, April 28 -- Kroger Ft. Mitchell
- Wednesday, April 29 -- Kroger Cold Spring
For a printable pdf of all of the May dates and locations for the CardioVascular Mobile Health Unit, please click here.
- Monday, May 4 -- Dillard's, Crestview Hills
- Tuesday, May 5 -- St. Elizabeth Physicians Lawrenceburg, IN
- Wednesday, May 6 -- Bank of Kentucky Independence
- Friday, May 8 -- Remke Markets Crescent Springs
- Thursday, May 14 -- Kroger Marketplace Newport
- Friday, May 15 -- Kroger Marketplace Walton
- Monday, May 18 -- Kroger Marketplace Hebron
- Tuesday, May 19 -- St. Elizabeth Florence
- Wednesday, May 20 -- HealthSouth Northern Kentucky Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thursday, May 21 -- Five Seasons Family Sports Club
- Friday, May 22 -- St. Elizabeth Covington
- Wednesday, May 27 -- R.C. Durr YMCA
- Friday, May 29 -- Town and Country Sports